Free Shipping within Canada on orders $100+
ADV Insulate XC Hood Jacket Jr is an insulating training jacket with weather-protective body and padded front, back and hood designed for cross-country skiing and similar activities in cold conditions.
This advanced cross-country ski jacket features a weather-protective body made of a recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof fabric as well as light padding at front and back for extra warmth and comfort. In addition, the jacket comes with jersey cuffs for snug fit around the wrists and two side pockets.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Body in recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof fabric (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Lightweight padding at front and back for warmth and comfort (40 gsm)
- Padded hood
- Jersey cuffs for snug fit around the wrists
- Two side pockets
- Body Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Upper body: 60% Recycled Polyester, 40% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled 2-layer wind- and waterproof stretch fabric at the front (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Brushed polyester jersey for warmth and comfort
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Opening at knees for enhanced freedom of movement
We know that fitting is key. Find your size by looking at the size charts below or find the size table in every product page that will describe the fitting further. All size tables below are measured in centimetres. For more assistance please contact us.