Free Shipping within Canada on orders $100+
ADV Nordic Speed 2 is an all-terrain running shoe that provides protection and durability for rough off-road surfaces, and that doesn’t sacrifice comfort when on the road. With lightweight feel and flexibility, the result is a shoe that gives runners superior ride and freedom of movement across a spectrum of surfaces. Developed with all aspects of the Nordic elements in mind.
- Durable yet breathable nylon mesh upper
- TPU toe guard for reduced weight and protection
- Organic-structured triangular tread pattern of the outsole provides traction and flexibility while the heel pad allows de-coupling for weight distribution through the stride
- Highly cushioned CMEVA foam, mid-sole with sculpted heel extension for soft landing through heel strike, combined with grooves pressed into the side walls for flexibility and reduced weight
- Weight: 300 grams (US 9)
- Stack height: 20 mm
- Drop: 9.5 mm
- Upper: 100% Polyester Jacquard + TPU no-sew
- Midsole: 100% EVA Foam
- Outsole: 100% Rubber
We know that fitting is key. Find your size by looking at the size charts below or find the size table in every product page that will describe the fitting further. All size tables below are measured in centimetres. For more assistance please contact us.