Free Shipping within Canada on orders $100+
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's Specific Fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool 6% Nylon 37% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 2% Polyester *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Frequently Asked Questions on Sock Sizing
Do Smartwool socks run big, small, or true to size?
Smartwool socks run true to size, based on your total foot length (and calf circumference, for compression socks). Refer to the sock size charts above to identify which size is right for you.
How do I know what size is right for me?
With proper foot length (and calf circumference, when applicable), you can reference the above Smartwool socks size chart to ensure the right size. If you have specific questions about size and fit, feel free to contact us.
Will Smartwool socks shrink or stretch?
Not with proper care. Smartwool’s high-quality wool sock construction methods help your socks retain their shape and fit.
Does Smartwool provide sock repairs?
We don’t have a repair service, but if you’re not completely satisfied with your socks, you have two years to return them. See the details of the Smartwool satisfaction guarantee to see if we can help you.
What if a pair of socks I order doesn’t fit?
We’ve got your back--er, feet! With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can be assured an exchange or refund for your socks. Visit our Free Return Policy for more details.