Free Shipping within Canada on orders $100+
Slip on this ultra-lightweight w/Cushion no show Merino Wool sock for blister-blasting protection and sweat-wicking power that you don’t have to see to believe. Working hard behind the scenes, our most minimal running sock guards against dirt and stays put, so you can set your best pace – plain and simple.Height: No Show Tab
Weight: Ultra-Lightweight w/Cushion
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, good arch support
Our no cushion Running socks offer the ultimate next-to-skin fit and ultralight comfort.
No Cushion Materials: 54% Nylon 39% Merino Wool 7% Lycra Spandex
Soft cushioning underfoot and in the unique heel tab are engineered to improve rebound and provide personal best comfort.
Cushion Materials: 49% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Women's no show tab socks average 2.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them not to show much above a running sneaker.
A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
Heel tabs offer extra protection behind the heel from friction and keep debris at bay.
Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
We offer uncompromised comfort, durability, and fit. The following sock size guide will help you find your perfect pair. Or this quiz.
Men's / Unisex Size Chart
Women's Size Chart
*Our men's-sized socks tend to reach a bit higher on the leg compared to the women's sock heights of the same name. Just FYI.
Kids' Size Chart
Sock heights are relatively universal. We admit we invented Micro Crew on our own. These visuals will help with the general idea of where a sock reaches, and the measurements chart will help with specifics.
Sock Height by Inches
We measure from the heel to the cuff of the sock. A ruler or measuring tape can help you determine where the sock will reach on your leg.
Cushion is a padding within the sock created by knit terry loops. The cushioning provides added protection in high impact areas, shock absorption, and extra warmth and comfort.
- No Cushion Socks: A thin knit with no lift from terry loops in the socks. Regardless of yarn weight, this is a thin sock.
- Cushion Socks: Terry loops underfoot and other areas of the sock, but does not wrap the foot. Our most popular, versatile cushion style.
- Full Cushion Socks: The terry loops run the entire length of the sock, or at least up to the cuff, for a full wrap of cushion around the foot and leg.
A few of our Ski & Snowboard socks feature targeted cushioning in the shin that is separate from the foot. In our Work socks category, we also carry socks specifically for steel-toe footwear with extended cushioning in the toe.
- Ultra-lightweight Socks: The absolute lowest profile that is nearly a second skin. Even with cushion, these socks are sleek and silky smooth.
- Lightweight Socks: The most versatile weight found in practically every sock category. When accompanied with cushion, it is considered the most sublime combination we knit.
- Midweight Socks: With the outdoors in mind, this is where our hiking socks and ski socks made their name. More natural insulation, and so durable they are a thru-hiker staple.
- Heavyweight Socks: Our warmest socks. Always with cushion, if not a full cushion of terry loops, these usually have the highest Merino Wool content of any styles with maximum Merino benefits.